This summer, Impact360 students will spend 5 weeks in out-of-school programming around health and wellness, life skills, and academics. Some of the activities planned include:
- Check Your Head mental wellness programming from Youth on Record.
- Physical health programming with the Responsible Sex Education Institute.
- Individual Nationals hosted by the Squash + Education Alliance at Amherst College.
- overlandsummers.comOverland Cycling Camps along the New England Coast and through the Rocky Mountains.
- John Cheley Austin Camps in Minnesota, somewhere else, and somewhere else
- Squash + Education Alliance Citizenship Tour through New York, Philadelphia and Washington, DC.
- The inaugural Impact360 Colorado Citizenship Tour